Account Manager (Temp-Perm)
Salary: £10.84p/h (£21k basic)
Hours: 8.45am-17.30pm Mon-Fri
I have great pleasure in supporting my client in the recruitment of an Account Manager to join their highly customer focused team based in Brighton.
* Management and development of existing clients
* Managing the client database covering the end to end sales and administration
* Client meetings
* Providing solutions for clients
* Preparing quotations, proposals, reports and tenders
* Sourcing products from suppliers
* Supporting the customer service team
* Negotiating on price with clients and suppliers to ensure the best margin
* Closing business
* Project management and co-ordination with internal departments
* Resolution of client issues
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven account management background
* Customer focused
* Natural rapport builder
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Great attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to meet strict deadlines and remains calm under pressure
* Previous experience of working to targets and SLA's
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers a great working environment and training. For more information please apply online
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.