Duty Care Worker
The Private Care Company is a private, award winning and fully independent home care agency. We pride ourselves on our excellent and unbeaten reputation to provide high quality home care services across the city.
We are currently looking to recruit a Salaried/Duty Carer to take a new role within the company.
Your duties will include:
- Care cover: holiday/sickness/new care packages
- Assisting the Care Manager with staff supervisions/cleaning spot checks (as requested)
- Back up support in office (administration)
- Distributing care notes, gloves, meds sheets to care staff (collect)
Ideal candidates would have:
- A full clean UK Driving licence
- Must have own car
- Live in the local area
- Be responsible and reliable
- Have relevant qualifications and experience:
- Must have care experience and a Health and Social Care Diploma level 3 although not essential as will be enrolled on it
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be kind and patient but able to manage difficult situations
We can offer:
- £80/month petrol expenses *tax free
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Structured shift pattern with alternate weekend working (4 x 12hr shifts)
- Full career progression and training.
Please send CV's to email@example.com or apply online https://www.theprivatecarecompany.co.uk/join-our-team/