Traffic Management Assistant
Traffic Management Assistants
Pier Recruitment are assisting a local transport hub in their search for two Traffic Management Assistants. This is a full-time role for at least 3 weeks with the possibility of being extended.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for 3 weeks or more of well-paid work, which will equal roughly £100 a day. You will be assisting with traffic flow and managing cars attempting to enter the grounds, providing alternative routes where needed and a high level of customer service.
This placement is located in West Sussex and is best accessed by your own transport. You will be provided with all equipment and will be working long hours, mostly based outside but this position pays well and is guaranteed work for at least 3 weeks.
- Based outside, you will be managing the flow of traffic through the grounds
- Stopping each vehicle and determining whether they are allowed in to the grounds
- Directing the vehicle if allowed on to grounds and providing alternative route advice if not
- Providing information and advice if needed by drivers
- Dealing with potentially challenging customers
- Be available for at least 3 weeks starting 16th April
- Ideally have experience within a similar position or as a parking assistant/carpark assistant or similar
- Have excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Be able to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Be physically capable of working outdoors for the entire day
- Be personable and professional at all times
This is a busy role where you will be expected to work hard but will be rewarded with a good level of pay, equalling roughly £100 a day.
You will also receive the following:
- Good level of pay
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Discounts over a range of entertainment including restaurants and cinema tickets
- Discounts on services such as phone insurance and retail outlets
This position is based on Monday - Friday, working 7.30am - 6pm and pays between £9-10 per hour. This works out as roughly £100 a day / £500 a week.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in the role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
More searches like this
- Aviation Student Temporary Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Airport Services Student Temporary Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Construction Student Temporary Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Site Student Temporary Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea
- Defence Student Temporary Full Time jobs in Shoreham-By-Sea