Residential Deputy Care Home Manager - Clemsfold House- Horsham
Deputy Care Home Manager
*You do need to be an RN to apply for this role*
As a Deputy Manager you will coordinate the management of a Sussex Healthcare Care Home.
This position is a great opportunity for a Team Leader looking for their first step into management!
Day to day tasks of the Deputy Manager:
- To support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the Home management within the agreed staffing budget allocation.
- To assist the Registered Manager in leading a multi-disciplinary team and enable/ensure that individual programmes of care are developed, executed and evaluated for each resident and reviewed monthly.
- To act at all times in accordance with the NMC code of professional conduct and ensure that the highest standard of appropriate care is always provided.
- To be conversant with and adhere to the policies and procedures presented in Sussex Health Care manual.
- Undertake training of staff including induction of new staff.
- Assist Registered Manager in carrying out staff appraisal/supervision and recognize the training requirements of all staff.
- Ensure that care plans are followed and reviewed monthly.
- Maintain records as required by the local registration authority under the National Care Standards Act 2000, EHO, Fire Officer and Health & Safety Executive.
Benefits of the Deputy Manager:
- Additional hours paid at an hourly rate, on top of salary.
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house Training Academy offering management courses
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer a friend bonuses
- plus, many more!
Requirements for the Deputy Manager role:
- Good communication skills
- Coordination and management skills
- Willingness for personal development
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!