Proposition Manager - Health - B&CE
Proposition Manager - Health
Type: Perm, Full Time
Salary: £35,000 to £55,000 plus company benefits
Sector: Financial services, Health, Product, Marketing
Do you have strong product management experience acting as a business lead for new propositions? Are you confident in working with senior stakeholders and sponsors? We are looking for a Propositions Manger to grow our Occupational Health products to ensure the needs of our customers are central to all of our propositions. If you would like to find out more read on for further information and apply. B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Generating, evaluating and prioritising ideas through researching customer needs and engaging with Marketing and Research
- Creating proposals and business cases based on sound analysis of customer needs
- Managing, enhancing and migrating existing propositions
- Act as the project business-lead to ensure propositions successfully developed to meet requirements
- Evaluate the commercial aspects of the proposition, including the customer and market impact
- Conduct regular reporting on the performance of the propositions, along with recommendations arising from analysis of the data
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Proven experience of leading on propositions or product development
- Evidence of working with senior business stakeholders and sponsors to gather and address their proposition requirements
- Strong Business Analysis skills, including experience in a range of methodologies, elicitation methods and documentation techniques
- An understanding of Occupational Health and the broader Health market (Desirable)
- Articulate, persuasive and able to present plans logically
- Numerate with good attention to detail, problem solving skills
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally