Accounts Payable Specialist - B&CE
Do you have proven experience in running and managing an accounts payable process inputting your own ideas to improve and implement changes? Are you also AAT qualified? We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist for a 4 month fixed term contract and if you match the skill set apply now!
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Document the current Accounts Payable processes and procedures.
- Work with the Financial Manager to implement improvements to the processes.
- Support the Accounts Payable team and Corporate Finance Team Leader through the change process.
- Carry out the final payment run check before payment to suppliers is submitted to the bank.
- Run regular aged creditor listings and ensure that anomalies are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure any internal or external audit queries relating to Accounts Payable are resolved.
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Experience of running and managing an AP process
- Accounts Payable experience (end-to-end process)
- Minimum AAT level 4 qualified or equivalent
- Educated to A’ Level standard or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.