Rohan Solicitors is looking to recruit a litigation paralegal to ideally start as soon as possible. This is an exciting new opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team of professionals in a unique West Sussex legal practice.
As a Litigation Paralegal you will have direct impact on the smooth running of the department. An excellent communicator with relevant and appropriate experience, enthusiasm and initiative, your day-to-day duties will include the following:
- Providing general support to litigation partner
- Drafting and proof reading legal documents
- Reviewing and reporting on legal documentation
- Taking statements from witnesses
- Attending to new enquires
- Interviewing prospective clients and passing on relevant information
- Researching cases and undertaking legal research
- Preparing cases for court hearings
- Liaising with third parties such as expert witnesses, barristers’ chambers and enforcement agents
- Undertake marketing activities, network with clients, build relationships, draft articles, blogs etc.
In addition there will be general administrative responsibilities including:
- Drafting letters and emails and taking and making telephone calls
- Managing and organising case files (hard copy and electronic)
- Ensure files are compliant with relevant legislation and regulations
- Organise diaries and schedule meetings and training
- Preparing litigation bundles
You will be looking for a role that is interesting and exciting as well as challenging and stimulating. You will have the following attributes:
- Ideally an understanding of general legal processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent client service
- Initiative, energy and enthusiasm for what you do
- A friendly, confident manner and 'can-do' attitude
- IT proficiency
This is a full-time role working within our friendly Support Team. (Please note the role could be made part-time for the right candidate.) For the successful candidate we will provide excellent career opportunities, the chance to get involved in all aspects of client matters, a competitive salary, aligned to your level of experience, and a stimulating and friendly work environment.
If this sounds like an ideal role for you please email: email@example.com your CV together with a covering letter setting out your interest and experience along with your salary expectations. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.