Rohan Solicitors is looking to recruit an office assistant to ideally start as soon as possible. This is an exciting new full-time permanent position offering someone at the start of their career the opportunity to work with a talented and dynamic team of professionals in a unique West Sussex legal practice.
The hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Applicants should possess GCSE grade A – C in Maths and English and have basic computer keyboard skills and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel.
We would also be interested in hearing from appropriate applicants who are, or would like to undertake, career training in the form of the CILEx Legal Secretarial qualification.
As an office assistant you will have direct impact on the smooth day-to-day running of the office. You will be an excellent communicator with good telephone manner, enthusiasm and initiative and a willingness to learn. Due to the nature of our work you will also need to be discrete and have the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
Your duties will include:
- File management using our case management system, e.g. opening/ closing files, archiving
- Managing daily post including DX
- Photocopying, scanning, binding and filing
- Answering phones, emails, ad-hoc reception cover
- Client liaison as directed
- Supporting other staff as necessary.
You will have the following attributes:
- Ideally an understanding of general legal processes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent client service
- Initiative, energy and enthusiasm for what you do
- A friendly, confident manner and 'can-do' attitude
- IT proficiency
This is a full-time role working within our friendly Support Team, reporting to our Office Manager. For the successful candidate we will provide excellent career opportunities, a competitive salary, aligned to your level of experience, and a stimulating and supportive working environment.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please email: firstname.lastname@example.org your CV together with a covering letter setting out your interest and experience along with your salary expectations. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.