Flight Packers £7.66ph (aged up to 24yrs) to £8.51ph plus overtime and shift pay.
Based in Crawley
My client is looking for a number of Flight Packers to work on a shift basis covering 5 days out of 7 to include weekends. The position covers early, late and night shifts.
You must be able to cover any hours on any day of the week to include weekends.
The work will involve:
Counting stock on airline catering carts
Re-stocking carts for flights with duty free goods / food
Checking carts are secured prior to despatch
Working to very strict deadlines
You must be numerate and accurate and be flexible on working hours
All vacancies are subject to 5 year referencing.
All applicants will be subject to a Criminal Record Check prior to commencing employment.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we will only contact you if you are selected for interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
More searches like this
- Aviation Operations Temporary Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Airport Services Operations Temporary Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Engineering Operations Temporary Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Industrial Operations Temporary Full Time jobs in Crawley
- Hospitality & Catering Operations Temporary Full Time jobs in Crawley