Property Manager at Shoreham Port
Shoreham Port is a modern, forward thinking Port, located on the outskirts of Brighton, with an extensive commercial property
portfolio. Would you like to be responsible for the management of our estate, in a varied and interesting role? If so, then please read on…Ideally we are looking for someone with a minimum of two years’ commercial property management experience.
Main duties, tasks and responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing relationships with our 150+ tenants.
- Liaising with contractors, obtaining quotes and managing maintenance works around our estate.
- Facilitating correct tenant charges.
- Running property inspections.
- Management of utilities, tenant arrival and departures, tenant notices and licences.
- Compiling information, research, administration, budgeting.
- Assisting with the marketing/letting of available properties and associated Landlord and Tenant activities.
- Responsible for rent reviews, lease renewals and lettings.
- Assisting with land development projects, property acquisitions and disposals, preparation of planning
- Participating with stakeholder engagement activities.
- Key skills
- Degree qualified (Property related) or other related qualification
- Minimum of 2 years commercial property management experience
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Competent in Word, Excel and Microsoft Office
- Drivers licence and access to own transport
Training will be arranged for the successful candidate to support development needs with the opportunity to
undertake the RICS APC.
The closing date is Friday 18th May 2018, with interviews being held on Thursday 31st May and Friday 1st June 2018.
Please download an application form from the jobs page of our website www.shoreham-port.co.uk/jobs and submit
your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about us please visit our website – www.shoreham-port.co.uk. For full details about this vacancy anda copy of the job description please visit www.shoreham-port.co.uk/jobs.