Key Account Co-ordinators
Customer Service Advisor
Monday - Friday (1 Saturday in 3)
Search Consultancy is currently representing a client in Redhill for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader working within a leading Automotive Engineering Company.
We are looking for exceptional customer service specialists with a real passion for delivering a smooth and professional customer experience.
Working from their offices in Redhill you will be using your skills on a daily basis to make sure that customers are always left with a really positive experience from their dealings with you.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Answering incoming calls.
* Contacting and booking in customers vehicles
* Updating the customers regularly upon the current progress of work
* Keeping correct and up to date activity records
* Dealing with Customer queries and recording accordingly
* Collecting customer payments and following recording procedures.
* Update priority booking diaries as required.
* Previous experience within a call centre environment is essential for this role
* Pro-active and customer focused.
* Well organised with an ability to multi-task.
* Ability to show "ownership" for workload.
* Good attention to detail.
* Time management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Upbeat and friendly personality.
* IT literate.
* Knowledge of Advance Bodyshop System an advantage but not essential.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.