Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 PA
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client in the recruitment of a Warehouse Manager based in Brighton.
You will be responsible for the everyday management of a fast paced warehouse, ensuring that orders and deliveries are despatched and received efficiently and effectively.
* Management of the warehouse and the Warehouse Supervisor
* Responsible for the efficiency of the orders being dispatched in a timely manner
* Overseeing the warehouse equipment requirements
* Effective control of the incoming stock
* Stock control accuracy
* Health & Safety and risk assessments
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven warehouse management experience
* Motivational leader, honest and reliable
* Ability to work to deadlines and highly organised
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly organisation, for more information on this position please contract Rubi Taylor on 01273 830497 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Warehouse Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly