High Level Lead Generator - BT
********** Career Opportunity in Sales **********
Job Title – High Level Lead Generator. Positions available for trainees or candidates with higher levels of experience.
Excellent Commission Structure - Basic Salaries start at £16,000, increasing to £20,000 depending on experience, realistic OTE of £28,400 however the commission is uncapped.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Have a good understanding of the role of our BTLB and BT’s role in the current market place.
- Make outbound calls to our extensive customer base in order to generate leads for BT products and Services such as Calls, Lines, Internet Access and Mobile Telephones.
- Work with the Field and Specialist Teams and create leads and make appointments for these teams as determined by the business.
- Regularly achieve targets.
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Use BT Systems, such as Salesforce, to proactively contact the BTLB customer base to promote BT’s products and services.
- Use BT Systems such as Salesforce, to create and manage opportunities and prospects generated from these campaigns.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction is achieved in all our dealings with the customer.
- To use all designated BT systems appropriately.
- Keep yourself informed on any changes to BT’s product and services portfolio and any changes in pricing, by reading BTLB Spotlight and all distributed product, process and pricing briefings.
- Work such hours as are required to meet the responsibilities of your role and to maintain the service necessary to meet our customer expectations.
- The post holder will understand the regulatory, fair trading, competition, anti-corruption and bribery and security rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them, relying on their ability to recognise that they need specialist advice.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong Relationship building skills
- Ability to identify and generate new business.
- Must be capable of prioritization of multiple tasks
- Must posses the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work harmoniously and effectively as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Be driven and determined
- Self Motivated
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Flexible approach to meet the business requirements
- Display a sound knowledge, understanding and empathy of a customer’s business and own problems until fully resolved.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £28,400.00 /year