Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
(Free parking on site)
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a highly organised Agency Administrator to join their busy team supporting the Group Financial Director and Finance Controller based in their offices in Woodingdean.
* Setting up log ins for the advisers
* Processing agreements incoming and outgoing from advisors
* Contacting providers and updating details
* Updating agency numbers onto the client management system
* Liaise with the Group Financial Director for Deeds of Indemnity for existing advisers
* Assist advisers and providers with agency related queries
* Ensure all queries both post/emails and telephone are processed within the correct service level agreements
* Assist the Financial Controller in ensuring providers and advisors have the correct terms of business
* Review providers terms of business
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Great attention to detail
* Strong communication skills
* Good understanding of statement processing
* Excellent IT skills inclusive of Excel
* Highly organised with strong numerical skills
* Proven background within an administration role within legal or finance
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable and friendly organisation. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.