CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS MANAGER
Company Car or Car Allowance
A CHANCE TO JOIN AN ESTABLISHED, EXPANDING & HIGHLY REPUTABLE HOUSING DEVELOPER IN SUSSEX.
I'm seeking an accomplished, forward thinking construction professional for a new and interesting contracts manager position with a local Sussex developer. This developer is a proven contract developer specialising in private, social and affordable residential property.
Due to strategic growth and a strong project pipeline this developer are seeking a contracts manager to join the construction team. In this position you will take full responsibility of numerous projects including taking RC frame apartments and traditional build new homes from the design and planning stage through to completion, typically values for projects are up to £5M. You will be working in a highly experienced construction team and reporting directly into the company director.
You should be able to demonstrate extensive experience within residential builds and have the technical knowledge to manage from the design and civil stages. As Contracts Manager you will manage the full construction cycle of up to 3 projects and be responsible for health & safety, environmental and quality compliance, communication with architects, designers and planners. Additionally you will have strong commercial integrity, monitoring financial progress of the projects. You will be an ambassador for the company both internally & externally managing and building relationships with the site management, commercial team, subcontractors, clients and stakeholders. you will also be responsible for programme planning, and customer relations.
You will have the following skills:
* Good working knowledge of contract conditions.
* Wide knowledge of the full construction stages including technical & civil elements.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisation and time management skills
* Able to work well under pressure
* Be able to motivate yourself and others
* A wide understanding of all trades and a thorough understanding of the construction process.
You will have the following Qualifications :
* Relevant qualification in a construction related subject
* Ideally, membership of an appropriate professional institution
* CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid at Work.
In return the business will provide a clear and structured development and support within the business as well as a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. You will receive a wide range of benefits including:
* Competitive and generous Salary
* Car Allowance
* Generous pension scheme
* 22 days holiday + All Bank holidays
To apply for this role please send your current CV or to find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation about your career please call Tom Lilley at Search Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.