Freight Forwarding Customer Service Coordinator
4 days left
- Full Time
Freight Forwarding Customer Service Team Leader - Crawley - £20k - £26K
dependant on experience
A fantastic opportunity to join a Global Freight Forwarder and Logistics provider in Crawley.
Our Client is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team working in the exciting industry of freight forwarding.
You Must Have:
* Experience in air/courier and road imports / exports
* Experience in understanding HMRC procedures and processes
* Need to demonstrate strong attention to detail
* Excellent computer literacy skills
* Excellent organisation skills
* The ability to work under pressure
You Will Ideally Have:
* Knowledge of Cargowise System
What You Will Get:
* Ample career progression
* Great working hours with flexibility
As you would expect, you will receive a competitive salary and also enjoy a generous benefits package.
How To Apply:
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Freight Forwarding Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly