Activity Coordinator- Woodhurst Lodge, Pease Pottage
7 days left
- Full Time
We love what we do and we want you to love it too! We are looking for caring and friendly people to join us at Sussex Healthcare!
Where you will work?
Woodhurst Lodge, Pease Pottage
What we need from you?
We require you to be of a warm and friendly disposition with a caring nature.
You must have exeperience in arranging activities and have a passion for this. Management experience is also desirable.
Due to the nature of the business we need you to be reliable and punctual to ensure that our service users needs are met, always.
Day to day tasks of the Activity Coordinator:
- To organise, run and record activity programme.
- To book outside entertainment to perform in the Home.
- To establish links with, and encourage involvement of, the local community in the home.
- To seek advice from and liaise as needed with appropriate therapists as directed by the Registered Manager.
- To determine the needs of service users individually, through the use of profiles, biography sheets, or care plans in order to ascertain personal preferences, abilities and potential for activities.
- To maximize the potential skills enthusiasm and commitment of relevant staff and volunteers through direction support and supervision.
- To promote a positive image of the home and service by maintaining a professional approach at all times, in order to develop community awareness of the home and services.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and safe storage of activity equipment and materials and to develop resources for activities within a given budget.
- To participate in system of supervision and appraisal.
*The full job description will be discussed with you at interview stage
What benefits are there for you?
- 50p extra pay at weekends
- Double pay at bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus,
- Subsidised meals during your shifts
- Free uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house training
- Internal academy offering various courses including specific training in a field you are passionate about
- Mentoring scheme,
- Exceptional career progression within the company,
- Refer friend bonuses
Why work with us?
Sussex Healthcare has 23 homes across the South East of England and we are continually striving to deliver great quality care. We cover the following types of care within our homes:
- Physical Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Learning Disabilities
- End of life
- Acquired brain Injury
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Apply for Activity Coordinator- Woodhurst Lodge, Pease Pottage
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly