Food Production Operatives
New opportunity - apply now to join a fast paced bakery business that specialises in homemade treats and cakes. The company supply many well known food companies and are rapidly growing.
The client requires operatives for ongoing work.
Bakery Operative Role:
- Using raw ingredients to make large batches of cake.
- Mixing cake mix and flavouring based on client recipes.
- Lifting heavy trays on to wire racks.
- Moving rack in to cool rooms.
- Cleaning work surfaces and flooring as required.
- This is a physical and fast paced role due to the high number of orders being delivered daily.
Ongoing work with possible temp to perm
Training and induction provided
Food safety certificate for free
Monday to Friday work
Bakery Operative Requirements:
- Ability to work to target in a hot environment
- Wear PPE at all times in the clean room
Early Shift - 0600 - 1400, Monday - Friday
Late Shift – 1400 - 2200, Monday - Friday
Pay: £7.83 per hour
Please contact Rebecca or Demi at The Best Connection to find out more!