Food Production Operatives
Food Production Operatives- Worthing
New opportunities to join an expanding food production company in Worthing.
This is fun and modern company who focus on delivering new products with exciting flavours.
Food Production Duties:
- Weighing ingredients for new snack products.
- Measuring and mixing the ingredients in large mixing bowls.
- Combining and shaping the product.
- Quality checking food items.
- Picking and packing labelled products.
Food Production Requirements:
- Clean room environment.
- Ability to work to production targets.
0700 - 1900 day shift
1900 - 0700 night shift
Day shift - £7.83 per hour
Night shift - £9.05 per hour
For more information please contact Rebecca from The Best Connection Worthing.