Job title: Lettings Manager
Salary: £20-25k + Commission DOE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm, Sat (alternate) 10am-2pm with half day off in lieu.
My client are looking for a determined and focused Lettings Manager to help build on the current lettings business and increase market share to make the company more profitable. The right candidate will monitor the lettings process to ensure that all procedures are adhered to in accordance with property law and legislation.
They would consider a Senior Negotiator who is looking for that next step in their career.
* Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
* Manage the office and team to a very high standard
* Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
* Deal with staff training and appraisals
* Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong negotiation skills
* Target and performance managing skills required
* Able to work in a fast paced target driven environment
* Excellent Customer Care
If you believe you are an excellent communicator with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload and have worked within property then apply today on call Rubi on 01273 830497 for more info.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.