I am recruiting for a Risk Analyst for my client based in central Brighton. This is a temporary position for an initial 6 months. This is an excellent company to work for, with open plan, modern offices in the centre of Brighton.
This role will be undertaking risk analysis by gathering and analysing data/information to support business decisions.
- Dealing with external and internal customers
- Building strong business relationships and providing a high level of service
- Identifying threats and resolving any issues by putting in special measures
- New customer credit risk assessments
- Following up bad debt legal cases
- Credit Control / Credit Risk Assessments
- 1-3 years accounts receivable/credit control and general accounting experience
- Experience using ERP/MS Office
- Accounting background
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel
- Business level of English, and highly desirable French and / or German speaking
- Highly analytical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Please apply today or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.