Technical Lead- Boldings Brook Academy
Reports To: IT Director
Dimension of Role
The Technical Lead / Infrastructure Lead will manage a small desktop / infrastructure support team, reporting directly in to the Director of IT.
- They will have responsibility for proactively driving forward architecture and technology relevant to the business, providing strategic and technical expertise.
- They will take responsibility for managing multiple complex IT projects and providing clear progress and exception updates.
- The role will require working with people at all levels, including IT and Business teams as well as managing relationships with third party suppliers.
- Define and coordinate the technical tasks
- Assist in budget for internal hardware/software
- Create/Manage architecture diagrams/plans
- Act as a mentor for the team
- Has strong technical skills and often develops the architecturally significant components of the infrastructure
- Communicate technical issues/decisions effectively to Sponsor by using business terms
- Significant technical network and infrastructure knowledge
- Network - LAN / WAN / Switches / Security /
- Storage - SAN / back up / Email & File System Archiving
- MS Exchange , Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 ,
- Active Directory
- Desktop Management Technologies
- ITIL framework
- MS Windows 7, 10
- Office 365
- IP Telephony
- ITIL framework
- MS Azure
- MDM (Intune)
- Experience of TOGAF principles
- Information Security/Crest CSTA
This job description should not be regarded as restrictive or definitive but as a guide to the demands of the post and as such will be reviewed in the light of experience.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!
Apply for Technical Lead- Boldings Brook Academy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly