Account Manager (not Sales)
My client is based in the center of Brighton and due to expansion plans they are looking for a new team member to work as a Key Account Manager.
This role is to work with the National Sales Manager, Sales Support Manager and liaise closely with the Director of UK Sales, in supporting the requirements of key clients,
understanding their needs and translating that effectively to the business in order to meet our mutual objectives.
The main duties will include:
* Manage an effective reporting and business development cycle for the key 'growth' accounts
* Weekly reporting to management of activity undertaken & the revenue involved with each account
* Close liaison with Commercial management to ensure profiles, incentives, provide an acceptable level of competitiveness and margin.
* Provide support and guidance relating to the development of key accounts
* Build and maintain the database of new business leads and opportunities.
* Add on sales to manage the growth and development or trade partnerships from initial research and sourcing stage, assisting with contract negotiation and developing ongoing plans to grow business.
* Occasional representation of the company at trade exhibitions, conferences, events to enhance the companies profile
We are looking for you to have previous experience of working in a B2B sales environment within account management.
You should be able to demonstrate you can:
* Maintain a relationship to support a client
* Build relationships to grow business opportunities
* Sell & negotiate when needed
* You have excellent & confident communication skills, both oral and written
* Extraordinary attention to detail, with great listening skills
* Motivated by working in a fast paced, target driven environment
* Computer literate (Microsoft Office as minimum)
* Self-motivated & can use own initiative
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please call Katie on 01273 874154 or apply
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Account Manager (not Sales)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly