We are looking for the next person to join our team, we are a really unusual Consultancy that supports the Health & Care sectors to develop their Culture, their teams and the way they support people living with dementia. The team is small, so someone who is happy to support us in getting whatever needs to be done to ensure the people we work with are happy is essential.
We offer a lovely office, a fantastic team (even if we do say so ourselves) and a place where no day is really the same. You will need good computer & typing skills for the role and we require you to have experience using Word & Excel, it would be fab if you also have experience in Drop box, Google Drive & Share point – though don’t worry if you don’t have experience in these – we can show you what to do.
You will be the person who’s happy to speak to anyone, can think on their feet and is happy to be talking to a client one moment and then creating packs for our training and consultancy days the next. You’ll be flexible in your approach, though the role is generally Monday to Friday 9 to 5, there are times when we do events, so you’ll need to be able to attend these.
The job description is quite straightforward and the role will evolve as we do as a team - we are just opening offices in Australia and Canada at the moment – so watch this space! So, if you’re dynamic, a self-starter, a good listener and an asset to a team – then we are the people for you.
These are the basics we need you to have, to be a success at this role:
• To assist in the daily office running and administration needs of Dementia Care Matters.
• To ensure the full administrative needs of the team are met by assisting the Office/Support Manager
• To provide with other team administrative staff, a full team secretarial service in terms of correspondence, reports/photocopying, telephone answering etc.
• To accept, respond to and log all enquiries on the enquiry management system.
• To anticipate needs and ensure all training course materials are available, are regularly reviewed re: supplies required and packed to meet scheduled deadlines.
• To ensure stocks of stationery are kept up to date.
• To attend meetings & events as required.
• To support social media platforms, in line with social media policy and requests to do so.
• To form good working relationships, liaise and work with team members on a range of contracts, projects and marketing initiatives.
• To comply with the Organisation’s Core Values, to demonstrate commitment to general Equal Opportunities approaches/anti-discriminatory practice and Health & Safety requirements and confidentiality needs within Dementia Care Matters
• To undertake other duties as required which fall within the remit of this post and are consistent with the job purpose and role.
The salary for the role will be between £19,000 & £21,000 dependent on experience.
Apply for Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly