Home Manager - RGN/RMN
Registered Care Home Manager - Nurse Qualified
Salary: £45K Per Annum
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Qualified Care Home Manager to join a well established, nation wide Healthcare Provider.
Reporting to the Regional Managers & Managing Directors, the Registered Care Home Manager will be responsible for the nursing and care of the Home's residents. The successful candidate will monitor performance of all staff, ensuring standards are maintained and exceeded. You will also be responsible for marketing the home within the local community, maximising occupancy, managing budgets, payroll and rotas.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Registered Care Home Manager will have the following skills and values:
* Previous experience of management within a Care Home or similar environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* An RGN/RMN qualification.
* A valid NMC pin number.
* Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Competitive Pension Scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.