Business Customer Services
Connect Total Communications are one of the UK largest independent providers of mobile, fixed line and cloud based IT & software solutions. You will be based in our offices on Lewes High Street and we provide an excellent working environment and exciting career progression.
This varied role will include the following responsibilities:
- Provisioning of customer orders for mobile contracts
- Providing detailed account reviews for customers
- Answering and dealing with customer telephone calls & emails
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Liaising with and maintaining important supplier relationships
We are looking for somebody with the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good organisation and ability to multi task
- Excellent project management skills
- A team player & can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and consistent accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- An ability to demonstrate initiative in problem solving
- Good standard of literacy in written English
We offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and the chance to join a rapidly expanding and dynamic company.
This is a full time role, but for the right candidate it could be part time.
Apply for Business Customer Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly