Business Development Manager - Health - B&CE
Business Development Manager - Health
Type: Full time, Perm
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000
Sector: Construction, Health, Business, Sales
CVs to recruitment@bandce,co.uk
Do you enjoy account management being out on the road meeting new and existing customers promoting a product? Do you also have a keen interest or background within occupational health or the construction industry looking for a challenging new opportunity? We are now looking for a Business Development Manager to engage with employers and service providers to increase business opportunities and to ensure B&CE is positioned as the Occupational Health Scheme for the UK’s construction industry! Read on further to find out more and apply…
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a close team you’ll be responsible for the following duties:
- Identify opportunities, agree, create and deliver direct to Occupational Health Service Providers, employer and employer representatives.
- Employ key account principals in examining and understand the new customer organisation’s structure, politics and key drivers.
- Relationship manage Federations and Trade Unions ensuring clear outcomes are achieved.
- Cold calling and networking to deliver against new business and retention targets.
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Experience of account management and relationships for multiple clients.
- Direct sales experience of achievement against new business targets.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and the construction Industry
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
- Influencing and negotiating with multiple decision makers.
- Presenting to clients at a senior management.
- Numerate with good attention to detail.
- Confident and calm under pressure.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.