£20,710 per annum
Mon - Fri 8:30 - 5pm OR 9 - 5:30pm
We are currently recruiting for a growing Aviation organisation based in Hassocks that offers its employees a company pension scheme, BUPA Healthcare (following successful probation period), 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), annual pay reviews and the opportunity to work for an ever growing family run company.
This company is a leading dynamic and innovative specialist in the field of aircraft component support. Expert, dedicated and performance driven, they pride themselves on selecting the 'best' candidates for the job.
To assist the C&E sales team in trading aircraft component inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale. Develop business relationships with customers in order to maximise trading opportunities, growth in revenue and profit. To assist with the management of customer accounts ensuring on time delivery and high service level.
* Assist in development of the Consumables & Expendables Sales team in line with business growth
* Trade inventory by means of sale and source and purchase for specific customer requirements
* Broker sales by means of purchase
* Utilise web based Aircraft parts databases
* Quote customers and follow up quote/sales opportunities
* Negotiate with customers and suppliers
* Implement credit checks as required, process customer orders, identifying delivery and any special requirements
* Maximise all sales opportunities
* Develop customer relationships and business opportunities with customers
* Deliver high quality customer service and response
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Background in aviation or inventory trading is advantageous
* Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft spares preferred
* Sales and customer support experience with the ability to deliver high level of customer service
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, verbal and written
* Good negotiation, organisational and time management skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
* Good problem solving ability with ability to use initiative and common sense
* Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Self-motivated and flexible with the ability to succeed in a busy environment
Due to location you must be able to drive.
If this Account Manager role based in Hassocks is of interest please call Ellie on 01273 874154 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.