Recruitment Consultant (German Speaking)
We are a headhunting firm based in Brighton, working with some of the world's best-known brands in hiring Tax, Treasury and Trade Compliance professionals.
Our work is a combination of retained searches and contingency work, covering a wide geographical area including the UK, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Our success comes from years of working in our areas of expertise, building a strong reputation, with the added advantage of the lead Director having worked in one of our core markets himself, before moving into headhunting.
As a result of client demand, we are looking to hire a recent graduate to join our team and take the first step into international search.
Initial responsibilities will include:
- Mapping markets globally, using various web-based tools and internal systems
- Screening prospect candidates
- Working closely with Principal Consultants and Directors to run searches across several countries in Europe, which will include a number of projects in Germany
- Advise individuals on career moves, and their short and long-term impacts
- Assist to manage recruitment processes, including offer negotiations
- When ready, managing client relationships which includes; forming a trusting partnership with each contact, providing market feedback, assisting with pay level information in core markets and advising clients along the entire hiring project
- Writing job descriptions and adverts
- Completed graduate studies
- Fluent German and English is a must
- Good IT literacy, including experience in Microsoft Office
- The ability to take on technical information and understand our core markets, and therefore become an expert recruiter who can provide genuine advice
- Analytical, with common sense and a proactive approach. Bottom line is, you need to have both academic and social intelligence
We pride ourselves in our ability to identify individuals who have the necessary skills to develop into professional Search Consultants with training and support. In fact, most of our Consultants have been hired without any previous search experience and developed into successful Consultants, some Directors. We support and train you all the way to give you the best chance possible to succeed.
This is a chance to have the quality of work and pay you expect from a London based search firm, but without the commute, long hours, and sometimes aggressive sales environment. On top of all this, we have a lovely office in the heart of the Brighton Lanes.
Job Type: Full-time