Resourcer / Recruitment Administrator
Established in 2012, Pier Recruitment is a new agency with a fresh outlook on Recruitment. With years of experience already in the office, Pier Recruitment is a company where the foundations can be learnt and experience grown to be a high performing Recruitment Resourcer / Consultant
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Be proactive and respond quickly to new job requests
- Produce job descriptions, person specifications and write adverts to attract candidates.
- Set up competent & accurate searches which generate an appropriate number of suitable candidates to enable us to hit target on requirements
- Build and maintain positive relationships with candidates by establishing rapport quickly
- Hit KPI targets on a weekly/monthly basis
- Demonstrate an awareness of the regulatory controls affecting the industry, including a working knowledge of contract terms
- To maintain database of candidates by updating CV's, contacts, availability and ensuring all other details are correct
- Responsible for contract generation and quality control
- To perform other sales support activities as required
The ideal applicant must:
- Have a desire to secure a future in the Recruitment industry
- Be enthusiastic about recruitment with a competitive streak and ambition / drive to be the best
- Strong attention to detail
- Have an inquisitive and creative mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, able to multi task and constantly re-prioritise
- Possess a professional telephone manner and able to use all forms of communications appropriately to maximise business potential, including efficient and effective use of Social Media
- Be results orientated and strongly motivated by commission, achievement and recognition
- Possess a high customer focus and activity-based attitude
- Be competent at problem solving, decision making and using initiative
- Be a team player & provide the flexibility required to work in a growing company.
- Have strong planning and organizing skills
To apply please forward your CV by email
Please do not apply for this role unless you are able to satisfy ALL the requirements set out above
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.