Pier Recruitment are assisting a fantastic Higher Education institute in the centre of Brighton with their search for an Administrator with HR experience. This is a role to start in July for approximately 2 months and will be full time on a Monday-Friday basis.
The role will involve date entry, typing of contracts, distributing contracts and liaising with staff. Due to the nature of this work you will have to be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and expected to hit the ground running.
This company is based in the centre of Brighton, easily accessible by public transport and close to shops, restaurants, and cafes.
- Typing up of contracts
- Distributing contracts
- Data entry
- Liaising with employees
- Taking calls and responding to emails
- Supporting HR team with ad-hoc administration tasks
- Demonstrate experience within a similar role
- Have strong administration skills
- Ideally have experience with an HR role
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Be available to work between July and September with no/minimal time off
This is a temporary position that could be extended and is due to start in early/mid-July. You will be working on a Monday - Friday basis, between 9-5.30.
If you have the correct experience and are interested in this role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.