Front of House Receptionist/Telephonist
We are currently seeking a customer focused Front of House Receptionist / Telephonist based in our state of the art car leasing dealership situated in Portslade, Brighton.
The successful candidate will act as the face of the company, so being approachable and well-spoken at all times is essential. This is an extremely important role as you will be the first point of call for visitors.
We would strongly recommend that you see our mission statement as this is at the core of our business https://www.rivervaleleasing.co.uk/about-rivervale-car-and-van-leasing/mission-statement
- Provide a meet and greet service to clients and visitors.
- Operate the switchboard answering calls in a polite and efficient manner ensuring calls are directed to correct locations.
- Ensure the signing-in procedure is adhered to and all visitors receive a visitors’ pass.
- Manage the booking systems for meeting rooms and negotiate changes as required.
- Update the database via outgoing telephone calls.
Part Time hours Thursday and Friday 8:30 - 5:30
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the job holder is required to perform other duties as assigned by their Line Manager from time to time.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Impeccable personal presentation.
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to deal with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Open and friendly personality.
- Ability to act with tact and diplomacy when necessary.
You must have plenty of enthusiasm and this in turn, will help you to maintain high standards in a busy and demanding environment.
If you have had prior receptionist experience and you have what it takes to be a member of the Rivervale team, then apply today and email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.
“Do it the right way, Do it the Rivervale Way!”