Our client is a well-established Main Contractor based in Sussex. They complete a broad portfolio of projects, across the Sussex, Surrey and Kent areas; completing technical projects and delivering a high build quality. The company's ethos is based upon quality and longevity, with excellent relationships across their supply chain, resulting in them having an desirable reputation in New Build, Refurbishment, Alterations and Maintenance.
Now looking to add a skilled Quantity Surveyor to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience within the public and private sectors working on project values of £500K - £4M, Ideally you will be qualified to a minimum of ACIOB and will be responsible for buying, surveying and cost control aspects of construction projects. Duties & responsibilities include:
* Preparing the client applications, variation accounts, procurement schedule, warranty tracking and maintaining procurement
* Assembling sub-contract orders
* Preparation and submission of tender packages
* Attending regular meetings with the client and also design team
* Knowledge of pre-construction reviewing contract, design and cost plan budgets
* Experience of formulating bill of quantities from drawings and specification, including groundworks to finishes
* Performing site measurements and valuations alongside subcontractor request, containing issues of payment and withholding notices.
The package on offer consists of:
* Life Assurance
* Fuel expenses
* Yearly salary reviews
To apply for this role please send your latest CV. Or to find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation about your career please call Conor Boyd on 01273 855008.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.