Home Manager - RGN/RMN
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Qualified Care Home Manager to join a well established, National Healthcare Provider.
Salary: Up to £50K Per Annum, depending on experience.
If you have the following skills and values please apply:
* Previous experience of management within a Care Home or similar environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* An RGN/RMN qualification.
* A valid NMC pin number.
* Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
* 5 ½ weeks annual leave.
* Competitive Pension Scheme.
* Parking available.
Responsibilities: - Reporting to the Regional Managers & Managing Directors.
- Nursing and care of the Home's residents.
- Monitor performance of all staff, ensuring standards are maintained and exceeded.
- Marketing the home within the local community, maximising occupancy, managing budgets, payroll and rotas.
Please contact me on;
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.