Leading Outdoor Architectural Design Company have an opening in their Project Sales Team at Head Office, work within a highly skilled and dedicated team developing relationships with existing Architects, Developers and Main Contractors and appointment setting for the Project Consultants to visit new projects.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm – Part time hours will be considered. This role could suit a recent Graduate looking to progress their career in Project Management, Sales, Business Development or Account Management.
Package: 20 days + BH, Pension, Free Car Parking, Bonus Scheme + Career Progression
Location: own transport is essential due to head office location.
Salary £20-£25k Basic + Bonus
Join this dedicated Project Team working for a Company where trust, care, loyalty, innovation and team work are at the heart of what they do, a typical day may include:
- Following up projects with Architects, Developers and Main Contractors on the phone finding out time scales and who the awarded 'sub-contractor’ is on specific projects (NO Cold Calling)
- Booking meetings with Architects, Developers and Main Contractors for the Project Consultants to visit
- Assisting Account Managers with sales administration
- Replying to emails
- Taking incoming calls
- Attending internal meetings
- Ensuring that CRM is updated
- Supporting estimating with quotations
The successful Candidate:
- Previous experience in a Account Management, Sales, Business Development, or proactive Sales Support, Project role is ideal
- Enjoy communicating on the phone and email
- Competent user of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Professional, personable and enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- High level of adaptability, build relationships naturally,
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Flexible in task priorities.