I am recruiting for a Provisioning Advisor for my client based near Shoreham. This is an excellent company to work for who are growing from strength to strength - it's a great time to join!
You will need to have experience in a similar role within telecoms to be considered - please still get in touch if you have any telecoms experience as there may be other suitable roles coming up.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Dealing with WLR, SIP and Broadband provisioning
- Liaising with all departments involved and keeping them updated at all times
- Dealing with suppliers and ensuring the teams are working to their SLA's
- Chasing and completing orders
- Managing the provisioning inbox and responding to any queries
- Escalating any issues where necessary
- Telecoms knowledge and experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Number porting and provisioning experience
- Highly numerate
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Problem solving and escalation experience
- Analytical skills
- Clear communicator
Please apply today, or call Daisy at Pier for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.