Food Production Operatives
New opportunity - Apply now to join a fast paced food production business. Our client supplies many well-known companies and are rapidly growing.
Our client requires operatives to join their busy production team in the Shoreham area.
This is a physical and fast-paced role due to the high number of orders being despatched daily.
Responsibilities of the Production Operative:
- Excellent health and hygiene
- Using raw ingredients in bulk, which will include some lifting and bending.
- Checking dates for correct stock rotation
- Quality checking products before packing
- Packing finished food products ready for despatch
Production Operative Requirements:
- Ability to work to target in a hot environment
- Excellent accuracy when measuring and weighing products
- Wear PPE at all times (overalls and hairnets)
- Be flexible to work in other areas of the factory
- Strictly no jewellery, make up or nail varnish.
- No mobile phones on factory floor
Hours: 7am to 7pm
Please contact Beki or Tim for further information at The Best Connection, Worthing