Accounts Payable Team Leader - B&CE
Do you have proven experience in running and managing an accounts payable process and team inputting your own ideas to improve and implement changes? Are you also AAT qualified? We are looking for an Accounts Payable Team leader on a permamant basis to join us and if you match the skill set please apply now.
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Reporting to the Financial Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Document and maintain up-to-date the current AP processes and procedures.
- Work with the Financial Manager to implement improvements to the processes.
- Carry out the final payment run check before payment to suppliers is submitted to the bank.
- Assist with the implementation of cloud-based expenses system.
- Developing Accounts Payable reporting, improving management and business information.
- Lead and develop the Accounts Payable team.
If you're right for this role
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Experience of running/managing end-to-end AP process.
- Previous finance and people management experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines and logically express ideas.
- Educated to A’ Level standard or equivalent.
- AAT qualified or equivalent.
- Advanced Excel skills.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.