Assistant Reception Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
My Client, a prestigious Hotel in the heart of Sussex is looking for a Assistant Manager to join their Reception Team. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business with room to develop and be a part of a great industry.
Your responsibilities will be:
* To have a working knowledge of the reservations systems ensuring all bookings are processed correctly
* Be conversant with all promotions and rates
* To liaise with the Reservations department in providing up-to-date daily information on all bookings. To assist other hotel departments by providing accurate advanced information, where information is easily accessible and where maximum occupancy is achieved.
* Manage the switchboard department on a daily basis ensuring the highest level of service
* To have a working knowledge of International calls, ADC calls, facsimile machine and charging thereof
* Ensure all staff report for shifts in the correct attire maintain an exceptional standard of appearance
* Allocate shifts and breaks as required
* Be well versed in the hotel facilities and that of the surrounding area
* Control and maintain reception floats and safety deposit boxes
* Assist with training and development of all staff within the department
* Maintain and develop relationships with all other hotel departments ensuring a smooth day to day running.
* Will have experience in a similar role within a prestigious business
* Be able to build rapport and develop relationships quickly and effectively with a wide demographic of people.
* Have an exceptional eye for detail
* Have management or extensive experience ideally in the hotel industry
* Be well versed in Customer Service face to face and over the phone
* Must have a driving license due to remote location
* Understanding of the Opera system
Whats on offer
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Life Assurance
* Company Share save Scheme
* Meals Provided on Duty
* Employee Discounted Accommodation
* Employee Discount on Food & Beverage and Hotel Restaurants
* Friends and Family, (discounted) Accommodation Rate
* Length of Service related holiday scheme
* Enhanced Paternity Leave
* Subsidised Car Parking
* Free stay in the hotel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Assistant Reception Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly