5 days left
- Full Time
Our Client are an established and reputable Main Contractor company who are based in Sussex and work predominantly in the Sussex, Surrey, Kent and Hampshire. They are one of the south-east's leading privately-owned construction companies and are now seeking to recruit an experienced and forward thinking Contracts Manager to take management responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects. The company have built a great reputation for the quality of their build programme and work across a number of sectors including Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Residential building projects.
Reporting to the Construction Director, you will be responsible for leading multiple projects (3-6),maintaining the highest levels of health, safety and environmental standards, working with the site management teams to ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the client's satisfaction. You will be expected to provide project direction, focus and consistency across various projects and liaise closely with the Surveyors to ensure the commercial delivery.
You will be able to evidence a solid track record operating in this position or a closely associated role on multimillion pound sites and will have a clear commitment to quality, teamwork and delivering prestigious projects on time and within budget
You will have the following skills and experiences:
* A successful track record of project completion on projects up to £15M
* Commercial awareness and contractual knowledge
* Proven leadership and negotiation skills
* The ability to build and maintain good working relationships at all levels
* Build and develop new and existing customer relationships.
* Managing and monitoring sub-contractors performance
* Ensuring full compliance with all Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental issues.
You will have the following qualifications:
* SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
* HNC/HND or degree level equivalent in a related construction subject / 5+ years experience as a Contracts Manager
In return our client provides a clear and structured progression path, supporting people throughout their career with professional development and structured training. They pride themselves on their commitment to retaining individuals through a positive work culture and excellent benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly