Customer Care Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for X2 experienced Customer Service Advisors to join a market leading organisation within industry.
This is a permanent full-time position.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week between 08:00-19:00 Monday to Friday. Some Saturday work is required on a rota basis currently one in 5 (9am-1pm)
Salary: £17,500-18,500 dependent on experience.
Day to day duties will include:
- Call Handling within timeframes set out within the KPI's;
- Action of emails in a prompt manner in timeframes set out within the KPI's;
- Booking of collections; tracking of collections; within the timeframes set out in the KPI's;
- Raising tickets in the agreed timeframes set out in the KPI's;
- Resolving tickets in the agreed timeframes set out in the KPI's;
- Tracking of consignments;
- Pass all customer escalations to the Customer Services Manager in a prompt manner;
- Ensures that the company satisfies both its internal and external customer needs;
- Pass all customer complaints to the Customer Services Manager in a prompt manner;
- Communicating courteously with internal and external customers by telephone and email;
- Keeping up to date with any organisational changes in products or services;
- All other reasonable requirements as specified by senior management.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Experienced within a customer service/ call centre environment
- Ability to communicate and influence suppliers to deliver a premium service
- Self-motivated, ambition to succeed, motivational.
My client is interviewing NOW, so please don't delay send across your CV today.
Best of Luck.
**please note, if you have not been contacted within 7 working days of your application, please assume you have not been successful**