Residential Conveyancing Administration Assistant ( Business Admin Apprentice)
The employer will be interviewing throughout the recruitment process.
The purpose of the role is to provide support and assistance to the Residential Property team in a range of administrative functions.
The key tasks will include:
- Providing end to end administrative and clerical support on conveyancing transactions handled (new file openings, key administrative steps and processes on live cases; file closures and archiving)
- Carrying out AML checks
- Becoming fluent and proficient with, and engaging in the Department’s day to day work; the case management system
- To attend to all parties having contact with the organisation (whether in person by E-mail and or on the telephone) in a timely professional and efficient manner
- To ensure the firm’s quality and compliance procedures with regards to file management are accurately carried out including timely use of checklists, E-filing, and timely filing of all paper correspondence, attendance notes and time records
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain your own and the conveyancing fee earners’ diaries using the Microsoft Outlook calendar system
- To undertake any other duties which from time to time within skill range
- Instigate searches, obtain copy documents from Land Registry