Programme Assurance Specialist - B&CE
Do you have the experience in delivering successful IT transformation projects and programmes with the ability to prioritise, plan and organise workloads towards set deadlines? Are you from an IT or similar technical background degree educated and looking for an exciting and challenging role? Here at B&CE and as part of our expansion plan the Risk and Business Continuity team have a new position as a Programme Assurance Specialist and if you would like to find out more please read on for more information and apply...
B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people’s needs, and that’s how we’ve run our business ever since. Our people are our strength. Finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. And if you’re keen to learn, develop your career and do great things – you’re looking in the right place.
Key responsibilities for this role:
· Accountable for establishing the programme assurance function, policy, processes, methodologies and tools.
· Providing effective assurance on programme governance and monitoring progress for individual projects.
· Ensuring all key programme and projects are managing risks and issues effectively and according to enterprise standards.
· Accountable for assessing and reporting on key programme progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.
· Responsible for providing support and insight in developing the control environment.
· Facilitating assurance and framework forums, being a Subject Matter Expert.
You’ll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You’ll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
· Excellent track record of successful delivery or assurance of IT transformation projects and programmes.
· Previous experience in a pensions or financial services organisation (Desirable).
· Proven experience of working with changing circumstances, competing priorities and defining quality/assurance policy and procedures.
· Ability to build excellent working relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders.
· Strong analytical skills and project management abilities, self-motivated, disciplined and organised.
· University degree or an extensive amount of practical knowledge.
· Formal qualification in PRINCE2 or equivalent.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally