Field Care Supervisor

Company
Caremark Limited
Location
Horsham, West Sussex
Salary
£21,000 per annum
Posted
28 Jun 2018
Closes
26 Jul 2018
Sector
Business
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Part Time
Would you like the opportunity to have a fulfilling job with great prospects working for an award-winning care provider? Perhaps you already have care experience and are ready for that step up to a management role, supporting others to deliver our high quality care service.

We are currently recruiting for the role of Field Care Supervisor. This is a rewarding position for the right candidate, offering both full and part-time positions which means you can enjoy a great job and family life as well!

As a Care & Support Supervisor you will need to be organised, have a caring nature and be comfortable managing your own team of Care & Support Workers. You will be responsible for implementing field- based quality control systems and providing support to all Care & Support Workers within a defined area. Having great communication skills is essential as you will be liaising not only with our office based team and your care team but also our wonderful clients.

So if you are looking for the next exciting step in your social care career and want to be part of Caremark’s vision of creating the mark of excellent care, then do give us a call.

Principal responsibilities

Reporting to the Care Manager, the role of Field Care Supervisor is primarily a field-based role, supervising and supporting your team of Care & Support Workers across a specific area.

You will also be required to:

  • Act as a link between the client and the office team
  • Oversee quality control of Caremark’s care service
  • To liaise closely with the Care Manager and Care Coordinator
  • Monitor and supervise the delivery of the care service
  • To provide and facilitate in-field training as and when appropriate
  • Be on-call in case of an emergency

As a Caremark Care Supervisor you will need to be flexible, organised, passionate about delivering excellent care and great with people. This is a broad role offering a management opportunity and the chance to build on existing skills and continue your career development.

What we look for
    As a Caremark Field Care Supervisor you will have the following qualities:Be committed to maintaining our high standards of careBe reliable, self-motivated and organisedHave a flexible approach to workingBe sensitive and caringHave excellent verbal and written communication skillsBe comfortable managing a team of peopleAdditional information

Our Field Care Supervisors are responsible for the efficient running of their own defined areas of operation. You will need to vary your hours of work in order to effectively monitor and support all Care and Support Workers and clients.

Your role as a Care Supervisor will mean you spend 95% of your working week in the field, the remaining 5% being spent in the office carrying out various administrative duties.

The role is available as a full time and part time position. Other benefits include the use of a company car and mobile phone.

Benefits:
    Company car and mobile phonePaid mileagePaid holidayPensions scheme

Similar jobs

Similar jobs