Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service and Administrator
Pier are assisting a blue-chip, international and well-known car dealership in their search for a customer service and administration candidate who can assist in the overflow of work that has suddenly come in.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a month or so of work, answering emails and phone calls from customers and representing the brand.
This is an internationally renowned brand who have beautiful offices close to Lingfield, near Crawly. There is very limited public transport in this area so you will need your own transport to get here.
This role is to start immediately, ideally Monday 2nd July.
- To start immediately
- Answering phone call enquiries from customers
- Answering emails from customers
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Representing this well-known, high-level car brand
- Data entry
- Supporting sales team with basic administrative tasks
- Filling and scanning
- Any ad-hoc duties
- Have excellent customer service skills and experience
- Have your own method of transport
- Demonstrate a professional and friendly telephone manner
- Have strong communication skills in writing as well as on the phone
- Ideally have experience representing an international, well-known brand
- Enjoy a busy, corporate and professional working environment
- Pick up new tasks quickly
- Be professional, enthusiastic and reliable
- Have excellent time-management skills
Please note that you MUST have your own transport to get to this position
The role will be on a Monday - Friday basis, either 8 - 5 or 8.30 - 5.30 and will ideally start on Monday 2nd July.
If you have the correct experience, are available immediately and are interested in this role, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business Customer Service Temporary Full Time jobs in Lingfield
- Finance Customer Service Temporary Full Time jobs in Lingfield
- Business Services Customer Service Temporary Full Time jobs in Lingfield
- Logistics Customer Service Temporary Full Time jobs in Lingfield
- Automotive Customer Service Temporary Full Time jobs in Lingfield