People Services Administrator (Training & Learning)
Salary: £18,763 to £20,307 per annum (pro rata, dependent on experience)
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Closing Date:15 July 2018
Interview Date: w/c 23rd July 2018
Would you enjoy supporting staff, volunteers and external delegates? Do you have a passion and expertise for eLearning?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us in our People Services team to support our eLearning provision and our training team.
This role will require the successful candidate to be highly motivated, enthusiastic, with a keen interest in digital learning to help us improve capabilities and systems in 4 key areas of the business: Clinical, Retail, Care Agency and Corporate Support Services.
Main duties will include:
- Supporting the development of our digital learning platform and resources.
- Supporting staff and volunteers with technology, including the delivery of basic IT training.
- Supporting our training team to set up rooms, meet and direct delegates and provide refreshments throughout the day.
- Administering the delegate booking process and follow up.
- Administering our internal systems to record training and produce regular compliance reports.
- Delivering training progress information to mangers about their teams.
- Preparing resources and setting up technology in preparation for training.
Key Skills required:
- Experienced in a customer facing role with proven skills in excellent customer service
- Experience of developing digital learning platforms
- Experience of coordinating and administering systems and process in a Learning or HR environment
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
For more information about this vacancy, or if you need any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process, please contact People Services Team on 01273 718788 or email email@example.com.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory pre employment checks.