We have a great opportunity to work as a Production Operative for a premium bakery company.
The company we supply specialise in the production of handmade bakery items to leading high street companies.
The role is a temp to perm role, so it will be through The Best Connection for 12 weeks then permanent after this.
Food production operative role:
No previous experience within a food environment is necessary. We need people who are; reliable, enthusiastic and available to work straight away.
- Temp to perm food production role
- Vacancies within bakery, finishing and packing teams
- Producing hand made baked treats by hand
- Weighing, measuring, mixing and filling in to tins
- Icing and decorating
Perks of the Production Operative role:
- Permanent role after successful trial period
- Reliable hours
- Monday to Friday role
- Opportunities to develop new skills
- 0600 - 1400 Monday to Friday
- 1400 - 2200 Monday to Friday
Starting on £7.83 per hour rising as more skills are gained.