Bournemouth - 12 month fixed-term contract
Salary: £21,000 to £23,000 + benefits
Search Consultancy is actively looking on behalf of our client for a Complaint Handler.
Our Client is a well established company, partnered with a number of reputable International and UK Financial Services to manage and control life, savings and pension polices on their behalf.
They are seeking an experienced Complaints Handler professional, to join their team in helping to provide superior and excellent solutions for new and existing clients.
* 23 Days Holiday.
* Pension Scheme.
* Voluntary Benefits for retail, health and well-being, leisure and life assurance.
* Canteen on-site.
This position offers 37.5 hours a week, office hours 9-5.30pm, Monday - Friday.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete, acknowledge, investigate and log complaints sent from different verticals of the call centre division, as well as direct contact of writing and calling in from customers.
- Achieving first resolution results via telephone.
- Letter writing.
- Working to appropriate company and regulated timescales.
- Give exceptional and suburb experience for customers.
- Liaise with clients and other divisions within the business to efficiently achieve resolution to a complaint.
- Regularly assess actions taken to warrant success is measured, to continue and increase success or if needed to change approach's made.
- Add to the team culture, sharing your experience and knowledge to support others around you.
Skills and experience required:
- Financial Services experience, preferably a minimum of 2 years in a Customer Service position within a call centre environment, or 1 year in a Complaint Handler position.
- Knowledge of FCA, FOS and legislation.
- Excellent telephone manner as a large percentage of the work is completed over the phone with customers, with a outlook to resolve a high number of complaints.
- Letter writing skills, as you need to follow up complaints by providing outcomes in writing.
- Confident manner and decision making ability.
- Organisational skills, as you will need to work to deadlines and plan your workload accordingly.
Successful candidate will be subject to credit and background checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.