Payroll Administrator - Warnham
Roles and Responsibilities
- General payroll processing and setting up new employee files on Chris21
- Processing all statutory payments &recordings in line with regulations
- Importing pay data onto Chris21 using the GTR spreadsheets
- Issuing P45s
- Sending out correspondence as and when requested by Proprietor, Heads of Service, Training dept or Care Managers
- Completing Earnings enquiry forms from Mortgage companies, banks, Councils, Benefit agencies DWP, NIC etc
- Monitoring the status of employees right to work in the UK in accordance with current UK border agency guidelines.
- Ensure that payroll is processed in a timely manner and with precision
- Help to answer any payroll queries from employees
- Work with the payroll manager to outline standards and approaches for payroll operations
- Offer assistance in supervising workloads
- Offer guidance e to and share knowledge with team members
- Work alongside the HR team to ensure there is a robust process for starters, leavers, sickness absence in place.
- Ensure the HMRC submissions are completed accurately and on time
- Deal with HMRC enquires and other general revenue correspondence
- Train team members on new or enhanced operation procedures and policies.
- Experience with Chris21 payroll systems preferred but not essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and support of multiple homes
- Ability to analyze/interpret data and take appropriate action
- Working knowledge of email, Internet explorer, Excel and Access.
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!