Xibo is an exciting, fast growing open source digital signage software provider. We are based in “virtual offices” located in Brighton and beyond, where we develop the Xibo platform and various value add commercial services that we sell to our customers across the globe.
At Xibo we strongly believe in delivering compelling and innovative next generation digital signage solutions to our customers, with outstanding customer experience and quality.
We are looking to expand and improve our sales efforts with the appointment of a Sales Executive, who will lead direct and channel sales opportunities globally.
● Ensure delivery of all financial targets, including revenue, customer volumes and margin
● Responsible for development of a clear and compelling customer account plan, to drive profitable growth.
● Engage with prospective and existing customers to develop relationships, and grow revenue.
● Responsible for introducing new products to customers, and nurturing product penetration.
● Develop strong relationships with customers at all levels of the business.
● Develop a sound understanding of the software platform and become a Xibo ambassador.
● Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure customer opportunities are valid and can be delivered.
● Ensuring consistency of message and branding across all external interfaces.
● Understanding our audiences, their sectors and challenges to inform sales activities.
● Delivering lead generation, engagement and amplification activities via our website and social channels.
● Occasional travel for various purposes, such as sales meetings, training, exhibitions, conferences, etc.
An ideal candidate will have:
● Proven sales experience, ideally in software or technology.
● Good understanding of and aptitude to learn digital signage technologies
● Experience of both direct and indirect sales models.
● Experience managing channel partners, or vendors.
● Exceptional writing and communication skills.
● Commercially adept and proven ability to manage an account P&L
● Inquisitive and driven individual who enjoys developing relationships, and delivering sales.
● Ability to work effectively in a highly diverse, and cross functional team.
● International experience preferred.
● Strong PC skills
● Accuracy and attention to detail.
● Ability to work independently according to set priorities; delivering results quickly and unaided.
● A passion for technology.
Key Area: Sales
Salary: £23 - £26k dependant on experience, £5k annual discretionary bonus, based on achieving targets and key performance indicators.
Attendance: Full Time 8:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, 3 month probationary period
Additional Information: This is a “work from home” position and candidates would be expected to have a reasonable provision for working at home. A workstation/laptop and phone will be provided as appropriate.
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Find out more about us on xibo.org.uk.